The quick story...
AllCore Marketing opened in 2006 (as AllCore Technology) offering computer services, website design and digital marketing assistance in South Georgia. We;ve evolved and grown with the market which means that we offer agency level marketing services to small businesses.
The longer story...
Since we started, we have witnessed amazing advancements in the availability of tools and resources that allow small businesses to compete like big brands. We've embraced and mastered the skills necessary to utilize those tools to get real results while keeping advertising expenses in line. We are expert at social media management, search engine optimization and the nuts and bolts of selecting the proper advertising outlets for businesses based on their industry, target market and business goals. We believe in measuring efforts with analytics and tracking tools whenever possible to help guide our clients toward the most profitable advertising efforts.
We cater to the "do it yourself marketing" approach for small business owners and managers, helping them leverage in-house resources to get agency level results.
We employ a small staff of contractors but we oversee every project inhouse. We also provide outsourcing assistance to small business owners that want to enrich their DIY marketing efforts but aren't sure how to select the right resources to make it happen.
We are particularly skilled at analyzing the advertising needs of a small business and creating an efficient plan that allows them to get the most out of their marketing dollars. Isn't it time you got your marketing plans organized and working to increase your bottomline?
What is Digital Marketing?
"Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium." (wikipedia) We love digital marketing and the many outlets that it provides for small businesses to grow but we also know that it can be overwhelming for a small business to manage their digital marketing strategy. There are so many choices and so many opportunities that a business can actually waste time and resources on what appears to be "free" tools. We specialize in selecting the right tools for a business and helping them leverage those tools to attract new customers and make more money in their business.
As new tools emerge in the digital marketing world we have learned some valuable lessons about how to deliver digital marketing strategies that work. Here are a few truths that have emerged after years of working in digital marketing deployment that might help you leverage a successful marketing campaign...
- One size does not fit all. Just because an approach or a tool works great for one business doesn't mean it will work well for yours.
- "Build it and they will come" does not apply to digital marketing. Even after you build a digital campaign, you have to use some traditional methods for spreading the word.
- Good marketing requires consistent nurturing. Very few campaigns can be built and forgotten. You must schedule regular attention to your marketing.
- If you don't measure your results, you're unlikely to succeed long term. If you don't know what is working, how do you know what to continue to invest in?
- The best approach in digital marketing is different for every business. See #1
- Every business does NOT need an expensive website to have a successful web presence. A good local SEO approach and a solid one page website is all many businesses need!
- Routine and consistency are the key to advertising success. Human beings are creatures of habit. Know what your customers want/need and deliver it to them on a regular basis.
As we've mentioned before, we manage our projects in-house and treat our clients like business partners. We build world class solutions that grow with your business. We will help you attract new customers with a simple digital marketing strategy that meets your advertising goals and keeps your budget in line at the same time. When we've finished your project, we will show you how to take control of your advertising strategies in-house so you can get powerful results.
Our solutions are ideal for businesses that manage their marketing in-house but want the support and knowledge that seasoned marketing professionals bring to the table. Let's start a conversation today to discuss how we can help you take your advertising efforts to the next level.